Today a picture for you of all the textile paintings made in the series Changing the landscape. Although some ideas are still hanging around I decided to stop with this project and move on. Before I do that I want to make a list of things I learned. I learned:
- that sailing isn't so bad
- having friends is a very good thing
- that a life is built around a beliefsystem which can be altered by the strangest co-incidences
- that the bayeux-stitch is a lot fun and very beautiful
- that a project needs a red thread, which was helleristninger but in retrospect 7 different background colors wasn't the smartest thing to do.
- that it is good to have a local library with a lot of historybooks
Have a fantastic day with a joyous smile.