Thursday, December 2, 2010

Winter wonderland

The transformation into winter wonderland.



Since it was very cold yesterday I needed some warmth, fun and love and that is just what I got. You girls filled my mailbox with an amazing pile of videos and pictures about needlebinding for which I'm very grateful. On top of that I found another man who's music strolled right into my soul. His name is Keith Urban and so today I am gonna share him with you. The first song is called Somebody like you and the second one is Only you can love me this way.

Have a fantastic day!!!!

Elizabeth

3 comments:

Zuzana said...

Oh, lovely snow, you got it too now.;))
Isn't he the one married to Nicole Kidman.;) I will check him out.;))
Keep warm my dear and have a great day.;))
xoxo

karen said...

Keith Urban, husband of Nicole Kidman. Saw him recently on some American thing my son was watching, baseball?? maybe. It is snowing again here, i don't think i will ever be warm again but my weekend is taken with things to do at home so i shall really enjoy looking at the snow whilst i put my ''white'' section together. have a wondeful weekend in your house x

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Brrr, it's cold here too! I've promised myself that after Christmas I will just knit one warm sweater after the other and never stop ...!

When watching Keith Urban I can't help being reminded of the '70-ties - David Cassidy or so ... is this blasphemy?