Thursday, December 16, 2010

What can I say ....



At the start of the week I had a large to-do list but total doable. This week was suppose to be on embroidery and helleristninger. Now on thursday morning I am still not done with what was suppose to be a very straight forward piece of work. I have to admit to my own dismay. However yesterday on my bustour over the island to get into town I managed to knit another background.




This last picture is a visual update on my lychee-project. To me it is kinda funny to see that in the midst of winter with a lot of snow a tropical plant is thriving.

My next post will be about helleristninger. If I can't get it done by tomorrow it will be here over the weekend, promise.

Have a fabulous day in which we all can execute our plans.

Elizabeth

3 comments:

Zuzana said...

Wow, you got a lot done on the buss.;))
I know - the best laid plans, right.;))
Love to see your beautiful plant growing despite the season, nature never ceases to surprise.;)
Have a lovely day dear friend.;)
xoxo

karen said...

I know all about not meeting targets. Mightily frustrating....

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Well, that's life ...!

But as there is soon Christmas to come, you're excused for this time ;-)!

Looking forward to your helleristningar! Pleased to see your plant grow!