Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Got interrupted


Yesterday I had a lot on my to do list and I while I was very busy with folding and nailing another textile painting together my bare legged mailman made another stop at our house.


Needless to say I got distracted especially the package came from Lisa. Lisa is one of the participants of the christmas ornament swap and therefore she sent me this colorful snowflake. Immediately I hung it in front of the window because the sun was shining and the colors where glittering so gorgeous. Too bad you can't see that in the picture. Lisa, kind hearted woman, thank you so much for your generous gift and I hope to see you soon.

Hope you had some lovely surprises of your own. Thanks for stopping by at Landanna and I'll see you tomorrow.

Elizabeth

4 comments:

karen said...

brave mailmen in Denmark...bare legged???

Ann Nichols said...

Such pretty pretty things here! I absolutely love your profile picture!
Blessings!
Ann
PS I'd love for you to visit and please enter my GIVEAWAY!

Zuzana said...

That is a stunning ornament, how lovely.;))
xoxo

julochka said...

beautiful! i hope she's received the ornaments i sent her by now! :-)