Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas ornament and a little story


A few weeks ago I met Jude in Sønderborg and we had a great time getting to know each other a little bit better. While we walked and talked to find a café that was open we came across these beauties, stopped talking right there and than and started shopping.


 
The very soft warm merino wool was felted and I made this



christmas ornament for a very special lady who loves mapping creativity.

Ladies, thank you for your inspiration and being who you are.
(Jude, I'll see you next week, looking forward to it)

Have a fantastic day and don't forget: Enjoy yourself!!!!

Elizabeth

2 comments:

Zuzana said...

You are so creative and so are your friends.;)
Have a lovely day here it has been the most stunning winter morning I can recall, I felt like I woke up in a fairytale...
xoxo

julochka said...

ok, weird, last time i tried to click into this from the reader, it told me the post didn't exist. i wanted to say that it's perfect and i'm going to leave it out year-round, not just at christmas - to remind me of my never-ending desire to map my world. thank you so much, the purple wool is just perfect.

xox,
/j