Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas cards


Not only husband had a weekend-project, so did I. In september we visited Karen-Marie Klip & Papir in Gråsten and saw this package to make christmas cards. Seemed like a fun idea to do.


Hours of cutting out all the pieces,


folding, glueing, following instructions


and still I got it wrong!!!!

Next time I want to buy another ready-to-go-package I hope this Santa will scream in my ears:
Don't because you are so lousy in following instructions!!!!

Therefore I am gonna run to the store, buy some larger envelopes, sent them off to their destination with a happy feeling, one christmas-project finished. Have the most fantastic day you can imagine and don't follow all the rules.

Elizabeth

3 comments:

Zuzana said...

They look fine to me, I can not see anything wrong.;))
I never follow the instructions, that is soooo boring.;))
I am off to my office to dance now, hehe.;))
Have a great afternoon.
xoxo

karen said...

rules??? what are they??

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

I think they look good - what was the mistake? Anyway, so you added a little personal touch to them :-)!

(My mother is an expert on this: I have never ever seen her open a package according to instructions - not even the milk! - which can be annoying, when it's turned upside down in the fridge and you want to put it back 'properly' ...)