Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Maps of Longing II


  Throughout our lives we walk around
Throughout our lives we search
We search for a place
A place that makes us feel welcome
A place that makes us feel whole
We travelled through the desert
And deserted streets
Just to find the treasure of life.



Today I have two songs for you. The first one is from The Beatles Here comes the sun, the second one is from Alvin Lee called I'm going home.

Have a great day with sunny weather while you travel.


Elizabeth

2 comments:

Zuzana said...

Oh, I love this post. Such true, wise words my dear Elizabeth...
I hope you are enjoying the fabulous late fall sunshine, I wish I was not locked up in a lab.
xoxo

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

So beautiful, Elizabeth, your mandala - castle window - medaillon! Great, great job on the embroidery - and your words are also wonderful!