Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A creation by co-incidence



The other day I needed to wash a piece of cloth because the drawing I made wasn't working out. Since I had already embroidered on it a large piece of thread was hanging at the back. After the washing, drying and ironing I was ready to put it way when all of a sudden I saw the outline of beautiful face made by the thread on the back. I fell in love with the little nose, the sensual lips and small chin. Very carefully I hung the piece of cloth with some tape on the window and photographed it.



Have a wonderful day with a sweet co-incidence.

Elizabeth



5 comments:

Amelia said...

I love co-incidences, and particularly when it comes to art :)

Great!

Amelia.x

Zuzana said...

That is incredible! And I love the fact that you payed attention and noticed it.;) You know this reminds me very much of my drawing style, when I was a teenager. I drew ethereal looking female profiles.;))
Have a lovely day my dear friend, luckily here it is only cloudy so far.;))
xoxo

karen said...

this is amazing. i think you should now stitch that face. That's why it was there...

Mary said...

She looks a little like my Margot !

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Such co-incidences are like gifts, aren't they? For those who can see them - like you!