Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Changing the landscape VIII



Another helleristning textil painting in the blue serie for you today. This particular stone carving made me ponder about its meaning. My explanation is that the circles are two individuals, the small lines on the side make them connected, the large oval is our earth. So two human beings are connected in a special way while living at this planet.

What is your interpretation? 

Have a wonderful day.

Elizabeth

PS. SBCMOM, you wrote that you wanted to participate in the christmas ornament swap. Unfortunately the link you provided doesn't work so I cannot contact you. Please drop a line at my email address.


2 comments:

Zuzana said...

I think your interpretation is very accurate.;) At first glance it looks to me like two people in an embrace or dancing, seen from above, in a confined space.;))
Have a lovely day dear Elizabeth, despite the terrible dreary weather.;)
xoxo

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

In any case your interpretation is poetic ...
Well, it's obvious that two parts are connected to become one - maybe it could be a bridal ornament for a belt or a broche?