Friday, October 15, 2010

Changing the landscape IV



The latest piece of my Changing the landscape series in purple with helleristninger. The picture is taken outside because we had such beautiful weather. The link of today takes you to Ihanna's place. It is an old post but the pictures are so beautiful and remind me of my visit to the Viking market.

Next week I won't be here at Landanna but soon enough I will be back with new embroideries and stones ofcourse. Remember you can still enter for the Christmas swap

Elizabeth









6 comments:

Zuzana said...

I love your new picture, as circles are so symbolic.;) And I love the outside setting.
Have a wonderful weekend, it will be cold, but should be sunny.;)
xoxo

Ash said...

Lovely!

karen said...

how long until your path is photographed covered in your beautiful stones?

spudballoo said...

Oh gosh that's just perfect, and SUNSHINE! I am jelous xxx

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

I enjoy your new series of 'Changing the landscape' a lot!

And your photos are alway so beautifully set!

Robyn said...

beautiful! :)