Monday, September 20, 2010

Time to celebrate and to look forward



Today I want to thank all of you for your kind mails and best wishes. My two eye-operations are done and slowly my blurry world becomes clear again. To celebrate this I decided to organize a christmas-swap.



What do you need to do?
  • You write a comment below, so I know you are in.
  • You make two christmastree-ornaments
  • You can join until 1th of November
  • In the first week of November I will ask you for your address
  • Later that week I will give you two addresses of the receivers of your ornaments
  • Not later than the 1th of December the ornaments have to start travelling to their destination



The pictures of today are from ornaments I got when I participated in a swap some years back. And since a party without music isn't a party I found a fun performance by Karen's favorite artist!!!!

Hope you have a lovely start of your week.

Elizabeth

8 comments:

Zuzana said...

So great to see a post from you my dear Elizabeth, I am so happy you are doing better.
The weather is so autumn like all of a sudden... But please, do not talk about x-mas just yet.;)) I ma barely getting used to the idea that autumn is here.;)
Have a lovely Monday,
xoxo

karen said...

Ah Bruce! be still my beating heart!! Please don't include me in your swap but I had to comment to say welcome back and it's great that you sound so well.

karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
spudballoo said...

oh I'm so PLEASED! Wonderful news....are you recovering well do you think?

I'd love to take part in the swap xx

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Yes, although X-mas still seems far away, I'd like to join in for the swap, Elizabeth!

julochka said...

google keeps eating my comments...grr...

but what i said was that i want to participate, tho' i can't promise to make a normal, usual christmas-y ornament. but it probably will be made of felt.

xox,
/j

Pursuing Art... said...

I am so happy for you that your eye surgeries are behind you and that everything went so well! It must feel wonderful to be without your glasses and contacts!!

What a lovely idea to organize a christmas ornament swap! Please include me, I would love to participate. XOX

Oh, love dear Bruce and big old Clarence (he is so hot on the sax)!!! ;-) Getting us in the mood already, sweet girl?!! :) It really will be here before we know it! ;-)

sbcmom said...

I just found this swap and would love to join in. I LOVE ornaments!