Friday, September 3, 2010

Listening II



A small embroidery piece today in the series of Listening. Listening and realizing that my life isn't a highway but more of a country road, not a canal but a meandering river. My energy is divided but not without any focus, progress is made slowly but surely. Travelling through life with a need to experience friendship and listening, a need for learning and for creativity brought in the night but most of all a need to be.

Since it has been a while that I posted some music I linked this for you. Some company for you while you are slowly travelling home. Maybe you like to take the rocktrain which makes a stop here, if you want to travel  on a motorcycle your journey continues here but if you rather take the boat you can here roll over the river.

No matter how you prefer to travel I hope you will have a fabulous start of your weekend.

Elizabeth

3 comments:

Zuzana said...

Your post made me cry dear Elizabeth, I write this while tears are rolling down my face, feeling a bit stupid...
That song touched something deep within, I guess the feeling that I miss *a home*. Somewhere to belong to...
Your words were wonderful in this post and so true...
The picture is beautiful and mystical.
Have a lovely day dear friend...
xo

karen said...

yes I made it.....after getting out of bed very late and a few cups of coffee...

Pursuing Art... said...

***LOVELY***!!!

And, thank you for sharing the music...I enjoyed them ALL. ;-)