Thursday, August 12, 2010

Listen


This embroidery piece I call listen. While I was sitting in front of our telt in Norway I had some beautiful hours listening to the wind in recognizing small co-incidences, whispers without explaination of the everyday. The embroidery piece refers to my book called Listen to the wind.

Some of you also listen to my stories everday and for that I am very grateful. Most of you though listen in silence. I wish you found it possible to tell me your story because I would love to hear from you and connect to you. This invitation is for all of you, it doesn't matter whether you live in Massachusetts, Quebec, Texas, Brasil, France, United Kingdom, Philadelphia, Vancouver or Poland. Feel welcome at Landanna and let me hear your voice.

Have a fantastic day.

Elizabeth

5 comments:

Mary said...

Here I am !

But you knew that already!

karen said...

this is beautiful and suits it's name so well.

Amy said...

That is a beautiful piece of embroidery and it has such a lovely name.

julochka said...

i'm sorry to have been so absent...stupid real life (and all those interviews) getting in the way....on the bright side, i always feel both peaceful and inspired when i do come back. and that's important, isn't it?

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

This looks like raindrops to me - I love listening to the raindrops on my roof window, while being warm, dry and comfy inside ...