Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The promise I made V

Today the subject of this post is doors. While I collected these pictures from the files I realized that all the doors I photographed were all closed but beautiful.


A door with beautiful details.


Door in red.

Door in blue.

A door with decorations.


The blue door with stairs.

The red door with stairs.

An old door in a barn.

A door with a beautiful window.

Two doors.


Beautiful doors all with their own personality and they will open if you have the key.

Have a fantastic day.

Elizabeth

4 comments:

Mary said...

the clear colours used are lovely _ I suspect they go a long way to counteract the grey of winter..

Zuzana said...

This was such a fun post.;) You know P loves doorways too, particularly Georgian.;)
These images are absolutely gorgeous.
I hope you had a lovely day, here it was warm and sunny!;)
I am done with my paper and should be back with a post tomorrow.;)
Have a lovely evening dear Elizabeth,
xo

julochka said...

so many beautiful doors in your town! it makes me want to take note of the doors in my town. :-)

Pursuing Art... said...

Just beautiful doors! The colors, the styles, the bricks...I would love to see your world in person...gorgeous. ;-)