Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Change




A portal is there to enter another place, another stage, another part of the journey. A place which only can be found after you dropped a way of doing, a way of thinking that is no longer helping you to move forward. The portal can feel like a long journey because it is hard to kick a habit. Sometimes the portal is just one step when a life-changing event just happend.

At times when I feel stuck, I look around and ask myself:'Do I want to learn something new or get rid of a path, a habit that isn't helping anymore? What I can change? Usually a thought or two come up and the process of finding another way of doing starts again. A portal will appear and knowing that motivates me to walk on.

Have a fantastic day.

Elizabeth

3 comments:

Zuzana said...

How fun, we both talk about change in or posts today, although I only hint at it.;)
Lovely picture.;)
Have a great day dear Elizabeth, hopefully the sun will come out today.;)
xoxo

Connie said...

Your posts inspire me...you share your thoughts and work so beautifully. I am still a little reluctant to show "my art" to the world...one day I will!

Pursuing Art... said...

Love that portal drawing in your journal. Oh, Elizabeth...Mark and I have certainly had to step through the portal to another place, another stage and another part of the journey in our lives this year! This whole past year has been about "change" and accepting "change"...not such an easy thing to do sometimes. I think we are creatures of habit and the older we get, the harder it is at times. I can SO relate! XOXO ~me