What have I learned while working on my shoebox:
- The yarn and its thickness and knittingstitches used have a big influence on the way it stretches .
- How to fasten the knitted cloth on to the shoebox without glue.
- That I need to think a little longer before I jump into the stitchingprocess.
- That I love to solve the problems which turn up each time around.
- And a problem you probably also know, a day is just too short when you want to do everything.
I want to thank everybody who stopped by this week, it means a lot to me.
Have a great weekend filled with sunshine.