Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Excitment in giving

Yesterday while I was working on my shoebox, just holding my crochethook and the deep blue yarn, my mind wandered off to a place that showed me how much I love the work I do. Immediately an image came to mind and I had to make an art-journal page.



So my hook and yarn were shoved aside and the page in the picture was made right at that moment. A page which tells the story of sharing, giving away, reaching out with an open heart and receiving a heart that is filled with energy and happiness. The birth of a new symbol which might end up in Philosophy because it feels so right.

I want to thank everybody who stops by at Landanna and all the people who are courageous enough to leave a comment or write an email. Thank you so much for your time and inspirational thoughts.

Have a fantastic day and I hope to see you soon.

Elizabeth

4 comments:

Protege said...

Have a lovely day Elizabeth as well,
xo
Zuzana

Mary said...

That is such a beautiful symbol...

julochka said...

i really like the hand in that. you've used such simple lines, but it's very, very expressive. wonderful! i need to spend more contemplative time like you do so i let these thoughts come to me...

Connie said...

such beautiful thoughts here! you have inspired me to start an art journal and to begin an embroidery project...thank you so much! may be I will be brave and post my progress on my blog eventually