Friday, February 26, 2010

Reaching out

Today I want to show you a part of a project which I didn't finish. The project was called No longer a stranger. I abandoned it because I felt I invaded someone's privacy. The symbol that I do want to show you is called Reaching out.




Thank you for all the lovely comments and mails I got this past week. Blogging is like reaching out and connecting to people. You touch me in so many ways that I just keep on walking with you.

Have a lovely weekend.

Elizabeth

3 comments:

Protege said...

Likewise - thank you for your always lovely mails full of insight and comfort.
I completely understand Julie and the way she relates to you, you are an amazing woman.
I hope to meet you in person one of these days, as we are virtually neighbors, considering how far I am away from all the other bloggers.;)
Have a lovely Friday dear Elizabeth,
xoxo
Zuzana

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

And I'm happy to be in touch with you too, dear Elizabeth! Your work and your words are precious and special, and I've only just begun to read all your latest postings which I've missed!

Pursuing Art... said...

I love the embroidered hand reaching out...

I'm so grateful you started your blog. We are all fortunate to have met you. I enjoy all the heART and soul you share. You've touched my heart!

Peace and love...~Lisa