Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Changing times

Yesterday I told you how green entered my life in a different way. At blog camp I became totally obsessed with this green idea. So when it was time to start our art-journal it was time to explore.

Felt really brave to paint a whole page green.


Suddenly I started thinking about a song called When a blind man cries by Richard Sambora.


Time to change.

The story continues.

Have a beautiful day with your own miracles.

With a lot of love Elizabeth


3 comments:

Protege said...

Green is also a very lovely colour. Together with blue it is my favorite colour, as it signifies nature.
Have a lovely day too dear friend,
xo
Zuzana

julochka said...

green is the color of spring. of rebirth. you're on the right track with green. 2010 the year of green.

Pursuing Art... said...

I love your *time to change* journal page. The ground is green and the sky is blue. ;-)

Blue represents the sea and sky and green...nature. Beautiful colors, beautiful page. XOX