Monday, January 4, 2010

Saying goodbye

Today my final goodbye to 2009. It was a year of change, just like the bat predicted. I accepted the challenges, worked hard and created a new vision on life.




On the 27th of December I had my 25th anniversary of the heart. When I took stock of my life it left me with just one thing to say:"Thank you." The road was lonely, the road was hard. But during this journey through life I was never without a helping hand or ear and for that I am grateful. Now I am ready to forfill my new dreams, my new vision and take on new challenges.

But before I allow 2010 really to arrive at Landanna. I want to thank Anneli for her beautiful loving card and home/house quilt cushion.




Zuzana for her card filled with friendship and than there is Lisa. Lisa, thank you for everything.

Furthermore I want to thank everyone who helped me through my first year of blogging. Thank you for visiting. Thank you for your comments. Thank you for your help to find the right symbols. Thank you for all the inspiration you gave me. THANK YOU !!!!

To celebrate all of this I have chosen this sexy blues jam which will certainly will give you a spark of joy.

So 2010 here I am.

Elizabeth

5 comments:

Protege said...

Happy anniversary!!;))
What a beautiful cushion! I wish I could have send you more than a card, you deserve so much more.;)
Happy 2010 to you, maybe it be brilliant and may the sun shine on you always...
xo
Zuzana

Mary said...

Happy New Year to you...

and thank you for all the inspiration you have given us..

B said...

Happy 2010! It's going to be great! I've really enjoyed your year of blogging!

chrissy said...

so happy to have found your blog. i came across it via beths blog. i also think that your new cushion is lovely. i'm now officially your follower. can't wait to see what you share in 2010.
(by the way, Girl With A Pearl Earring is one of my very favorite books. if you loved the movie...you MUST read the book.)
c

www.chrissygardner.blogspot.com

Pursuing Art... said...

Hi Elizabeth!

Have wanted to get by and visit you way sooner than this! Life just has been in the way lately. I've been helping my BIL at his company for six weeks because his main gal had surgery. I'm so behind in visiting everyone and behind in my stitching too. I keep telling myself that I will get caught up eventually. I am so excited to visit and read what you've been doing and finally find out how your trip to blog camp was!

THANK YOU, Elizabeth! XOX I'm so grateful our paths have crossed and that you started your blog. Thank you for all you have shared with me. Thank you for being such a sweet and supportive friend and always being there...it means a lot to me.

Beautiful hand stitched pillow from Anneli! It is precious and a real treasure...I love it!

Enjoyed listening to Bryan and loved the Girl with the Pearl Earring too!

Here's to 2010!

Big hugs from me...~Lisa