Monday, January 18, 2010

Ladies of non-silence

Last night I got back from blog camp. My head is still dizzy from:
  • all the cups of tea
  • flying by myself, it has been years ago
  • the delicious food
  • all these camera's
  • the talks about photography
  • all the blogs I heard about
  • all the presents
  • the very cold wind
  • the bird stitching
  • meeting so many totally unique and loving women
  • the drop gorgeous blue room
  • speaking english all weekend
  • all the compliments
  • meeting two of the most creative girls you can imagine
  • the beautiful art-journals made 
  • all the questions I still have
  • the snow at the airport when I arrived
  • meeting The husband
  • the not being able to sleep excitment
  • the laughter
  • the dive in willingness to photograph Soul Food
  • all the details that fly around in my head
But most of all by all the stories shared.

Thank you all soooooooooo much for making this a truly special weekend in my life.

xoxo Elizabeth

6 comments:

Protege said...

Ah, so happy that it was a success! Lovely, I am so glad for you.;)
Hope you can still have an exciting Monday.;)
No snow here, but ice rain! I could not get into the car this morning, it was under lawyers of ice!
xo
zuzana

The Fragrant Muse said...

Lucky you! Please post photos asap so we can live vicariously through you!

B said...

I'm feeling the same, an endless list of things I want to remember and hold onto! What a beautiful experience! I'm so glad you joined us and so happy that we finally met!

julochka said...

i really love your list...a list has been swirling in my head as well, but nothing would really come out of the swirls yesterday. and i'm a little surprised at what's coming out in the post i'm writing right now. but writing will do that to me.

i am so very happy you came and it was a pleasure seeing soul food in person. i've not really sorted through my pictures of it yet, but as soon as i do, i'll put them up in a picasa album for you to access them. :-)

Bee said...

You've chosen such nice details. You're good at that, E. ;)

Pursuing Art... said...

So cool! I loved hearing that it was a wonderful weekend for you!!! I just knew it would be!

Memories and friends that you will always treasure...so glad that you went! XO