Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The coolest post ever


In the midst of winter with snow piled up, slippery roads and a temperature well below zero we had a miracle at our house. This beautiful creature showed up on the 31th of December to guide us into the new year.


 

This year I made a page in my journal for my new years resolutions. These three words are gonna be my guide through this year of the butterfly. Yes, that is the name of the year for me. Somehow I am very excited about this year. Lots of ideas and half decent plans. Lots to look forward to. The first very big thing I am looking forward to is blogcamp. The countdown has begun, only 10 days and than I will meet Kristina, B, Polly, Jelica, Bee, Spud and Julie with her famous blue room of course. Can hardly wait, feel like a little kid waiting for the time to open a present or do something very special.

2010, the journey started for me with the coolest picture ever in the midst of my Danish winter.

Have a fantastic day.

Elizabeth


9 comments:

Protege said...

Fantastic post I would say! What a positive sign and what a miracle of life - I am sure it means good things are coming your way.
I saw the same kind of butterfly at work in the first week of December too.;)
xoxo
Zuzana

B said...

10 days!!!!! So excited!
I love this, the year of the butterfly! Beautiful!

ger said...

Thanks to you, on the wing of a butterfly, for your good wishes...

Tony Lawlor said...

"What a caterpillar sees as the end of the world, the world sees as a butterfly," Lao Tzu A true miracle to end the year and begin a year of miracles. The caterpillar days have passed a new adventure as a new being emerges. HAPPY NEW YEAR

julochka said...

that butterfly (or is it a moth) has to be a sign that 2010 will be a great year! beautiful!! and i'm really excited about BC too!

wholly jeanne said...

that's quite a harbinger of good, great, fantastic things to come. i enjoyed this post and look forward to more.

dutchbaby said...

This butterfly showing up on the last day of the decade has got to be an omen. May your 2010 be next phase of your metamorphosis, filled with freedom, flight, and beauty.

karen said...

the absolute best of luck on your journey this year. Blogcamp? sounds fun! have a ball!!

Pursuing Art... said...

How beautiful is that?!!! I think it's an omen too...XO ;-)