Monday, November 9, 2009

Soul Food (part 79)

Today it is time to say: Thank you.

The first person I want to thank is Jim Houser, without his inspiration this project would never have seen daylight. Here you can read an old interview and see some of his work. If you have trouble to find something to put on your christmas list than I recommand you put Babel on it. This book is really fantastic, you can read about it here.


But I also want to thank all the people who came by and left a message.








And of course a huge thank you to my family and all the people who are stopping by everyday without leaving a message. Thank you so much for being part of this journey.

Have a fabulous day.

Elizabeth
PS. Yesterday I made two huge typingerrors: species & spicies should have been spices. Sorry.

4 comments:

Protege said...

Wonderfully touching. Thank you for including me in your list, even if I have been coming around for only a short time.
You are one in a million.
Have a lovely day,
xo
Zuzana

Shell said...

I have enjoyed coming to your blog and seeing what new soul food you have.

B said...

Oh! You're very welcome! Thanks to you for the journey!

Pursuing Art... said...

You are so sweet Elizabeth! Thank you for sharing your journey with us...it's been such a delight to visit and watch Soul Food grow! XO ~me