Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Soul Food (part 63)


Today's symbol is about community. Frederick Buechner once said:

''The life I touch for good or ill will touch another life, and that in turn another, until who knows where the trembling stops or in what far place my touch will be felt.''

Each day we touch another life, concious or unconcious, because we don't live in total isolation although it can feel sometimes like that. I touch your life because you read this post. Maybe you like what I write and re-use the idea in your own life adding your own energy too it, the energy continues. Maybe you dislike or even hate the idea and start travelling in the opposite direction. The energy keeps travelling until no one is adding anymore and the consequences of it will slowly fade away.

Here at Landanna I try to create a different world than the one who is created in the newspapers. Maybe it is a fantasy but one I love to explore. Thank you for being part of this community, thank you for reading this post.

Have a day filled with love.

Elizabeth


4 comments:

Protege said...

I love the way you make our daily interactions of high significance. I too live my life paying attention to details in every minute of every day.;)
xoxo

B said...

What a great symbol, but specially, what a great post! You're so right, that we all touch each other's lives, even though we forget sometimes.

julochka said...

definitely needing to capture some positive energy at the moment. feeling rather run-down at the moment. but i know that to feel quiet, contemplative and positive, i can always come here. thanks for that!

Pursuing Art... said...

We all are a community, friends, and we do touch each other's lives.

You, your thoughts, your heart, your stitching...touch my heart. Thank you for sharing you! XOXO