Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Soul Food (part 49)



Recently I read a post over at Anthony's place about locks and keys which inspired me to make my own lock so I remember the heart shaped locks and the lesson they hold for me.




Elsita wrote last december that I had opened the door a little bit. With that lovely post she wrote and the pictures of my work, my journey in blogland really began. I'm still grateful that I made the jump and started blogging because I enjoyed your lovely, encouraging company ever since.


Have a wonderful day.

Elizabeth


3 comments:

tangled sky studio said...

hi elizabeth...thanks for visiting me earlier. i love your writing...it's given me lots to contemplate as i enter my studio this morning....

beth

julochka said...

i love the open door...a solid, "real world" symbol, applied to the blogosphere, which is real but yet so ephemeral at times. that's very deep.

Pursuing Art... said...

I love the open door and am so grateful that you started blogging. You have so much to share, Elizabeth. You are an inspiration and delightful friend to us all!