Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Soul Food (part 28)


Today I show you my two feet. Feet are the mirrors of our being. For me they are one of the most interesting parts of our body. Seeing, touching and feeling the texture of feet is telling the story of our life. For some years I had my own practice as a reflexologist and still cherish the memories and the lessons brought to me by spending hours of looking and touching feet.

Or as Leonardo da Vinci said it:''The human foot is a masterpiece of engineering and a work of art''

Treat your feet with kindness and experience the wonder of relaxed feet.

Elizabeth

3 comments:

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

What a good saying by Leonardo da Vinci - and great thoughts by you, Elizabeth! I will be especially nice to my feet today ;-)!

julochka said...

don't you love the blanket stitch? and that felt you used for the feet (it is felt, right?) is beautiful!

Pursuing Art... said...

Beautiful feet! That is great that you were a reflexologist and know the feet so well. Have to agree with Leonardo..the human foot is a masterpiece and I think the hands are too!