Friday, June 19, 2009

YES

Yes, I did it. This one is mine.




This green belt is mine. Last night, after almost two years of training, I succeeded to get my green belt in taekwondo. The last few weeks I have been practicing all the different taeguks and techniques. In the theory-exam I had 0 mistakes, yes. I'm really happy all of this. There is one downside though I have to write this while laying in my bed. During the fight last night, one of the disciplines, I got hurt and I can't walk at the moment because of an 'illegal' attack on my ankle. But this will pass and my green belt stays. Now the training-season has come to an end but will start again in August.

I want to thank all the visitors of Landanna for stopping by and everyone who held the crossed fingers and toes crossed.

See you next week, but before I leave you I have another confession to make. I love Disco underworld because all the great interviews with artists I otherwise maybe never would have met. Now Stacey has another fabulous idea, you can read all about it if you click on the picture below the about me section.

Have a great weekend and say hello to Stacey for me. Bye.

Elizabeth

4 comments:

julochka said...

super! congratulations on the green belt, tho' sorry to hear about the ankle.

and i'm happy to see you got the picture gadget working. :-)

happy weekend!
xox,
/j

karen said...

well done! Now I know where to come if I ever need a bodyguard!

Just Jules said...

congrats on the belt (hope your ankle continues to heal) I have a son who is almost to his jr. black belt I understand the dedication it takes!

Pursuing Art... said...

Sweet Elizabeth...congratulations! You should be proud of yourself!!! I'm so sorry about your ankle though...I hope it is better by now. ~Lisa ;-)