Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Quotation week day 3


I haven't done any calligraphy work for years. A million years ago, when I was a teenager I learned how to calligraph. Recently I bought myself a new pen and started practice again with mixed results.

I decided to do this quote because no matter what we do or where we are we are always a part of the experience.

Have you recently taken up something or been reminded of things you did in your teenage years? How did you feel about it? Differently because of more life experience or just the same still feeling the love for it?

Have a lovely day.

Elizabeth

2 comments:

karen said...

Hi Elizabeth. Thanks so much for the concern. I am definitely taking care of myself now. I am determined to make my holiday!

Pursuing Art... said...

This is a lovely quote and so is your calligraphy. Calligraphy is so beautiful. I used to write with a calligraphy pen...a *million* years ago too! ~wink~

I haven't taken up anything recently that I did years ago, but I do feel the same love in my heart creating/stitching now...as I did then.

Hugs my friend...~Lisa