Monday, April 27, 2009

Pinky



Pinky is born. Pinky is a lovely, little fish swimming in the pond of Landanna.





Last friday Julie asked me if I made crocheted stones. My answer was no but I know how to crochet. During the weekend I thought about it and challenged myself. So while my hubby started the bbq, I took a crochetneedle, some yarn and a stone from our very large collection. Just started it and this little one was born just before dinner.




I want to thank everybody who visited last week and for all the comments. It is such a joy to read them and I'm grateful for the time people spent at Landanna. Hope you enjoyed your stay!!!

Have a great week.

Elizabeth

4 comments:

julochka said...

i love it!!! especially the tail. oh, and the color. super, super cute!!

Just Jules said...

oh sure, I was stopping by to say that Julie from MPC would be by - but, she already has been.... her love for these is starting to rub off

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

What a dear little fish, Elizabeth! I love it!

Pursuing Art... said...

Me, too...I love the fish...it's so cute! I have never crocheted before, but I knit. This is a fun idea, Elizabeth! ;-)