Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Crocheted stone


Today fase two of the "Julie"-project. After Pinky I thought now I have to see if I also can cover a stone completely. This is the result of that experiment. I started with making the star and crocheted along. At a certain point I thought: What about the backside? I never held a crocheted stone before so I have no idea how the back should look like.



So I decided to crochet a peace-sign on the back. If you happen to have crocheted stones, can you tell me a little bit about the backside?

Hope you will have a peaceful day.

Elizabeth

5 comments:

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Hi Elizabeth -

I think you could get further inspiration on crocheted stones on Margaret Oomen's blog: www.resurrectionfern.typepad.com
(hope I've got it right, if not, the link is on the sidebar on my blog).

And look out for the postman next week :-)!

julochka said...

love, love, love it. and i was going to give you the link to margie as well, but i see someone else already has. margie made all of my mine. :-) she's beyond fabulous, but i'm really loving yours!!!!

Mary said...

Yours are fantastic and I too was going to give you the idea to check out Resurrection Fern (she is very good friends with Elsita!)

x

Elizabeth said...

I will be on the look out for the postman. Thank you all for the link but I know the work of Margie. I even sent her stones from Als and Fyn once.

Pursuing Art... said...

Oh, I like this one...love the star and, of course, the peace sign! Fun project! ;-)