Monday, March 16, 2009

A new darcy



A new darcy has arrived. For those who don't know the history of my darcy, please read the history of my first darcy. The darcy-history shows that inspiration can come from anything that tickles your curiosity.




Lately I dream a lot about birds and flying, so I decided to make a darcy for it.



Did you ever make a darcy or something similar, tell me about it. For me a darcy is fun little project, just love to make one.

I want to thank everyone who left a comment last week, really appreciate that you took the time to write me a note.

Lets have a week filled with inspiration.

See you tomorrow.

Elizabeth

3 comments:

Carol said...

I am relatively new to your blog, so I went back to find out just what "Darcy" is. Pretty cool! Cute way to display a thought, idea, or just pride of an accomplishment!

Elizabeth said...

Thanks Carol!!!

Pursuing Art... said...

I love this bird darcy that you stitched! I adore birds and I can't help but enjoy this one! That is interesting that it was used for a watch fob. This was a fun idea and I agree, inspiration comes from so many things. You are inspiring, Elizabeth! Keep on stitching! ~Lisa ;-)