Friday, March 27, 2009

A little peek



Today's post is a larger project. It is something that entered my mind when I read Rum. I started searching for material, that is sometimes a challenge in itself. Now I found some of the things needed I couldn't wait any longer but I have no idea when this project will be ready.

For those who don't know what I mean with Rum I collected some links. Take a peek here or here.

Well I hope you enjoyed the posts of this week and thank you for the comments, just love to read them.

Have a great weekend and I'll see you monday.

Elizabeth

4 comments:

Pursuing Art... said...

Oh, this looks wonderful Elizabeth! I can see important things in life being protected. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with these!

I hope you have a great weekend too!

~Lisa ;-)

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

I'm sure curious about what you have in mind ... I think I said it before, but still: I like the way you are experimenting with unusual things!

Have a good weekend too, Elizabeth!

Elizabeth said...

Thanks Lisa and Anneli. Have a great weekend too!!!
Hope to see you monday with something totally different.

Elizabeth

tangled stitch said...

It's beautiful Elizabeth. I love it. Thank you for your kind words about my craft show blues too. I think I'm going to take your advice and experiment and kick things up a notch. Thanks again. And your piece is beautiful.