Friday, March 6, 2009

Book of friendship part 4



Today I'll show the last page of this book. This open hand for me is very special because it symbolizes the communication with an open mind, an open heart, willing to give and receive the gift of friendship.




A friend is a hand that is always holding yours, no matter how close or far apart you may be, someone who is always there and will always care. A feeling that will live in my heart forever.



While creating this post I have been looking for a song about an open hand, unfortunately no such luck. So if you happen to be a songwriter, please write a beautiful song and let me know about it. I found something different though, it is called These hands are my hands.

This was a very heartfelt week for me and I hope it has brought you as much thoughts to think about and joy as it has brought me. To conclude this week I want to share the most beautiful song that captured my heart while I was making the book Listen to the wind. The song is called Angels in twilight and is sung by Danny O'Flaherty.

Have a great weekend with a lot of sunshine.

Elizabeth

1 comment:

Pursuing Art... said...

Just perfect...an open hand is an open heart! Your book is beautiful! I enjoyed Angels in Twilight too.

May your hands and heart always stay open...~Lisa