Friday, January 23, 2009

Listen to the wind 5


The last page, Grow. Just like with every other experience we have the possibility to grow, to learn.



Today's song is from Merle Haggard and is called Listening to the wind. Unfortunately I couldn't find the lyrics to the song. Instead I found a great quotation from Rumi.


"The breezes at dawn have secrets to tell you
Don't go back to sleep

You must ask what you really want
Don't go back to sleep

People are going back and forth
Across the doorsill where the worlds touch
The door is round and open
Don't go back to sleep."


Well this was my second book. I hope you enjoyed this part of my journey just as much as I did. I will leave you with a quote by former president of the U.S.A. Woodrow T. Wilson.

"We grow by our dreams."

That leaves me to say thank you for your time, have a great weekend and don't forget

DREAM


Elizabeth

5 comments:

Tillybud said...

What a beautiful book and such a lovely idea too.

Joy said...

Your book is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing it.

Cheri @ Blog This Mom! said...

I just found your blog from Blue Mountains Mary. It is lovely.

Ulrike said...

Hi Elizabeth, I found your blog through Blue Mountains Mary too. I love your book. I make artist-books also, and I found your book very beautiful and so inspiring.

antArtiste said...

inspired and yes i travell with you...