Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Listen to the wind 3



Today's page is called Dream because sometimes the connection will be made while your dreaming or daydreaming. It can be that you wake up and know something for sure but still you feel the need to verify anyway. Have you ever had the feeling you needed to make a phonecall to a specific person although you were just looking outside or watching your pet and didn't think about this person at all? These kind of indications, which are so easily overlooked, can be a message that is sent to you. The fun part is to listen and verify and be surprised how often it is correct.




Today's song is from Cat Stevens and is called The Wind.

I listen to the wind
to the wind of my soul
Where I'll end up well I think,
only God really knows
I've sat upon the setting sun
But never, never never never
I never wanted water once
No, never, never, never

I listen to my words but
they fall far below
I let my music take me where
my heart wants to go
I swam upon the devil's lake
But never, never never never
I'll never make the same mistake
No, never, never, never

Have a great day.

Elizabeth

1 comment:

Blue Mountains Mary said...

Absolutely love that song...

and your book is so beautiful Elizabeth..