Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Listen to the wind 2



Today's page is Open door. Open door stands for being open, being receptive, being willing to listen with all your senses.



The "messages" are embroidered in a closed herringbone stitch together with a chain stitch.



The song for today is sung by Mississipian and written by C.J. Gareau, this is the link.

Listen to the wind
Baby can you hear my voice
Listen to the wind
Can you hear me whispering your name?
Listen to the wind
I know your heart can hear me
If you'll listen you'll hear me?

Listen to the wind
When you first see the sun rise
Listen to the wind
And at what it's telling you
Listen to the wind,
And you might just be surprised
At the message it has for you

Listen to the wind
As you work during the day
Listen to the wind
Feel it on your hands and face
Listen to the wind,
As it touches your every pore
And know that I'm there touching you

Bridge:
Wherever you are the wind will find you
It's got an important message to deliver

Listen to the wind
As you put your head on the pillow
Listen to the wind
When you're lost in your sweet dreams
Listen to the wind,
And there you'll discover
You'll know how much you mean to me

Listen to the wind
Baby just listen to the wind
And there you'll discover
You'll know how much you mean to me

Hope you enjoyed it. See you tomorrow.

Elizabeth

1 comment:

julochka said...

i hadn't seen this little booklet before either (thank goodness for those linkwithin links!), i absolutely LOVE the stick you've used to hold it together!! you DEFINITELY are a needle artist!!!

xox,
/j