Friday, January 30, 2009

Dots


As a child I became fascinated by the paintings of Aborginals. Aborginals are the first human inhabitants of Australia and they paint in a very special way with dots.




Today I want to show you my interpretation of it. The yellow stands for the energy of the world. Green and red are two different persons who communicate with each other. The yellow dot in the center is the little universal energy we all have.

This piece of work I made as a cover for my notebook because notebooks for me are all about communication. My interpretation doesn't come close to the beauty that the original work is holding but I do enjoy the softness and energy of my cover.



Next week will be a very special week because it will be all about Denmark and the beauty it holds.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Elizabeth

1 comment:

Blue Mountains Mary said...

I love the clarity and vibrance of this Elizabeth...