Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Conversation



This post is about a conversation I overheard between two women. They were talking about the need they felt to spend time with their children now before they were all grown up and the demands of their jobs.

What I saw was the acceptance of life the way it was but I heard loving words mixed with tears of their hearts.






And now I want to welcome everyone who stopped by after reading the post of Elsita and thank you all for the wonderful kind comments you wrote. You made me a very happy girl.

Have a grand day.

Elizabeth

1 comment:

susan m hinckley said...

I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog! I love the simplicity of your work. I work with embroidery on wool as well (very different from yours) so I am of course drawn to it, but there is something so serene about your work -- it made my day. Thanks for sharing it!